To contribute to the creation of a better world:
- where refugees are welcomed and actively integrated into society and the workforce within a fair and well-structured integration process.
- where diversity and cultural exchange is valued.
- Empower refugees during their journey as they integrate into German society by facilitating the relationship between refugees and employers. We view employment as one of the main drivers for integration. By working together, German nationals, refugees and others, can overcome false pre-conceptions, particularly negative images shown by the media. Working together also enhances the cultural and language learning experience. Employment provides refugees with a path to become self-sufficient and to be a participant and contributor in the community.
- Supporting refugees with a relevant integration program connecting refugees and employers is only one part of SIR’s activities. To help ensure sustainable employment, we provide individual and long-term assistance to refugees with an overall integration program that lasts three to six months.Our integration program encompasses:
- Resume (CV) preparation
- Interview preparation
- Mentoring Program
Via a structured mentoring process, we seek to ensure that the challenges of cultural diversity are properly addressed and sustained.
- PC Skill classes
- Language courses (provided by a third party)
- Attract and retain talented team members and volunteers
- Increase our market share and social impact via collaborations with like minded initiatives
- Achieve sustainability by the end of 2019.